The Designsensory team arrived en masse and celebrated a year’s worth of hard work at the 47th annual ADDY® Awards, with all entries earning recognition, including four Gold ADDYs. Upon accepting the Best of Show Collateral award, Joseph Nother took to the stage with a brief acceptance speech, encouraging everyone to embrace the power of good design. Tennessee heritage and trendsetting hipsters mingled with the auspicious addition of a moonshine-filled mason jar at each table, helping to promote heartfelt “yeehaws” after wins by Designsensory. Yes, happily, we did our part: our memorable moonshine jar was empty by evening’s end.
The Crowne Plaza saw many in evening gowns and tuxedos, as attendees brought elegance to the roaring twenties-themed gala. Serenading the event was a lively jazz trio, while local radio and TV personalities emceed the event.
The annual ADDY Awards is the advertising industry’s largest recognition of creative excellence. AAF-Knoxville hosts the local ADDY Awards, with Gold and Silver winners eligible to continue the competition at regional and national levels.
Designsensory’s creative honors included:
- Gold & Best of Show Collateral for Financial Executives International’s FEIesta Invitation
- Gold, The Legacy Centre For Family Business & Entrepreneurship website
- Gold, Tennessee Department of Tourist Development’s seasonal microsite, Winter With Elvis
- Gold, Designsensory’s 10-year mixed media campaign
- Silver, Knoxville Tourism and Sports Corporation’s web, mobile & e-blast
- Silver, BASI Pilates website
- Silver, The University of Tennessee Medical Center website
- Silver, The Legacy Centre For Family Business & Entrepreneurship logo
- Silver, Goodwill Industries-Knoxville Vintage Fashion Show poster
- Bronze, PetSafe’s Paw Print blog
- Bronze, University of Tennessee Medical Center’s Fans of Hope website
We congratulate all the winners and express our appreciation to AAF-Knoxville for the fantastic festivities.