Medal of Honor Society 2014 Convention Identity
Designsensory is honored to be a part of promoting the Medal of Honor Society’s 2014 convention in Knoxville, TN. This annual event brings together Medal recipients from each of the three branches of military, along with their families; it also unites the community as a whole in celebrating those recipients.
With the support of Designsensory’s branding, Joe Thompson, CPA, spearheaded efforts to bring the society’s event to Knoxville. As brand consultancy, Designsensory is creating pieces for and coordinating a phased communications plan already underway. The branding and materials include logo, magazine, graphics, educational tools, mobile app, website, advertising and media placement.
The identity design brings together elements referencing each branch’s medals and Tennessee’s state flag.
Creative elements are used to share the embodiment of valor, conveying courage, sacrifice, patriotism and selflessness, past, present & future. Integrated communications efforts for the 2014 event are supported by Designsensory, RIVR Media and Pirate Girl PR.
The mission of the Medal of Honor Society is:
- To form a bond of friendship and comradeship among all holders of the Congressional Medal of Honor.
- To protect, uphold and preserve the dignity and honor of the Medal at all times and on all occasions.
- To protect the name of the Medal and individual recipients of the Medal from exploitation.
- To provide appropriate aid to all persons to whom the Medal has been awarded, their widows and their children.
- To serve our country in peace, as we did in war.
- To inspire and stimulate our youth to become worthy citizens of our country.
- To foster and perpetuate American ideals.
- Brand Strategy
- Conceptual Exercises
- Content Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Print Collateral Design
- Publication Design
- Stationery System Design